The best concert of my life 


In my life i have attended to many concert. First i went to see ed sheeran in the movistar arena whit my friend Via and their Friends, in tthat concert i have fourteen years old so i i hade go to school firts and then i go to the concert. This show was very fantastic but is not my favorite.

The second concert that i was are of Maroom 5. I go to Fernanda, she was a friendo of school and for this reason we go together. In this concert i much enjoyment.This concert is the number tree on my listo f the best concert.

The third concert and the most fantistic i’ve been to are of Imagine Dragons, i love so much this group. I went go whit my cousin Benjamin, when i have 19 years and he have 15 years. We go this year and we sing to no end, we shout so much. This concert is the best concert of my life ever, i very exited to see them again.


Comments

  1. How great that you were able to attend several concerts, they must all be unique experiences

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts