Post 5: changes to my study program





My experience at the university has had good and bad moments, in general more good

than bad, since I have met wonderful people that I can call my friends, who are always

there when I need them, supporting me and laughing together.

Every day there is something new to do and to learn, although it is quite exhausting, but

we have to keep going as there are still many things to experience since I am only two

years into my five-year career.

The study programs I think are good in general, but I would still like them to add a class

of economics specifically to know how to reach people and be able to sell our work in a

correct way, although we have a similar class, I think it is not the same. 

In the school, I think there are many things missing, such as more working machines, or

a bigger workshop to work. I would also like to have more areas with technology and

innovation because there are very few areas that have these things or they are very

hidden and many people do not know they exist.

In general I feel that the teachers are pretty good although there are always exceptions,

but the most of them are pretty good at explaining and teaching us how to be good in

our career, from how to talk to people and how to have a good process to achieve our

goals as designers.


Comments

  1. Yes, I am agree with the things tn missing on the school, I hope this can be change on the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I coincide that the teachers are good and that lack of infrastructure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on adding an economics class, it'll be helpful to all the students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it would help a lot to learn about economics and how to use it in the future of our careers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts